This is an accessibility statement from SmartHaus Ltd.
Measures to support accessibility
SmartHaus takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Website:
- Ensure our website is accessibility friendly
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Website:
- Phone: +441536 514800
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: The Old Print Works, 6 Canon Street, Kettering, Northants, NN16 8RE
- Postal Address: The Old Print Works, 6 Canon Street, Kettering, Northants, NN16 8RE
- Facebook: @SmartHaus
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome Browser
- Microsoft Edge Browser
- FireFox Browser
Accessibility of Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Website , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Website:
- Skip to main body: The ability to skip to the main area of the website because We cannot ensure the skip to main body will always work as we are using a mixture of Jquery for a global solution. Please see "What we are doing in the meantime". We have placed an A HREF link within the menu to direct user to the main article.
SmartHaus assessed the accessibility of Website by the following approaches:
An evaluation report for Website is available here.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days, and to propose a solution within 30 business days, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
This statement was created on 30 October 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.