Website & Sale Terms
Terms and Conditions
We strive to provide the best user experience to our visitors by always improving our services on our website. By choosing to access and use this website, you are expressly agreeing to all our Terms and Conditions and Policies we have put in place.
(1) Licence to use www.smarthaus.co.uk website
This website is fully copyrighted by SmartHaus Ltd.
- In no way must you copy any image or text without our permission.
- We do authorise you to download PDF’s for your personal use, non commercial use.
- You agree that you will not do anything to harm the function or content of the site.
- You will not try to upload malicious code or image on the site.
- You also agree that you will not use any false identity registering your SmartHaus Account.
- Any Comments, Reviews and Profiles created and posted will be moderated before being approved on our website.
- SmartHaus Ltd have put measures in place to protect your details stored on our website and will never pass these details to third parties.
- We never store any card details on our website and all order payments are securely processed.
- We have put high security measures in place to prevent attacks on our site.
- Our website keeps logs of visited IP addresses which can be used in a court of law if your IP address is found to be causing distress of any kind upon the website.
This website may soon allow the visitor to purchase products online.
- Please note that the postage costs are reflected on weight and delivery destination.
- We do all our best to ensure that the prices are always accurate and fair.
SmartHaus Ltd, will not be liable for errors and mistakes on this site and will do our best to resolve any should they occur. We reserve the right to change the site and content and policies at any time without informing you.
- Before ordering worktops we encourage you to obtain a free sample from us from our showroom.
- Before ordering units and doors, we advise you visit our showroom and see the door and unit colours.
Colours will vary from monitor to monitor, monitor resolution to human eyesight, we will try our best to get the description as accurate as possible.
(4) What data we gather
Our website uses contact forms and booking forms to gather your full name, phone number and email which will be used only by our design team and will not be passed onto 3rd parties.
(5) Terms & Conditions
Our master terms and conditions can be emailed over to you upon request. Our master terms will override any term you see below and will be used alongside the terms below and not against.
- We recommend that our customers and consumers are aware of the properties of natural stone such as veining or markings.
- We advise customers to obtain a sample from us so they can see the colour of door and worktops.
- If additional area or components are added or joint positions have changed then there may be a change in cost.
- We do not undertake plumbing or electrical work in relation to fitting the sink, tap or hob. We can arrange these from contacts we use within the industry.
- All worktops are installed and sealed on site by Certified Fabricators & Stone masons.
- The price is not final until SmartHaus Ltd have checked sizes, specifications and measurements from the hard template or drawings sent by the customer.
- SmartHaus Ltd must be informed prior to templating if access to the property is restricted or in an apartment block. We must be able to park our vans outside the property.
- All goods remain the property of SmartHaus Ltd until paid for in Full. This estimate will remain valid for 30 days.
- Deposit amounts vary between projects and your project manager will inform you of such costings.
- Payments can be made over the phone or in store, by debit or credit card. There are no extra charges for using credit cards.
From time to time we may run offers and promotional for marketing purposes. Any offer, promotion, code, special (“the Offer”) offered by SmartHaus Ltd has the following terms;
All offers will have an expiration date and will be specified in (6) Offers Terms & Conditions. If no end date is defined on the advertisement, coupon or voucher then the time limit for the offer is a maximum of 30 days after the campaign started.
The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
We reserve the right to exclude any person from participating in the Offer on reasonable grounds.
We reserve the right to end the Offer or to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
The Offer is subject to availability.
Where applicable, the Offer will only continue while stocks last.
The Offer can only be redeemed once by the same customer/account holder within the period of validity (unless specifically overridden by an additional Term and Condition).
We Reserve the right to change the wording without prior notice
We Reserve the right to define which offer the wording is referring to.
(7) Free Siemens Oven Offer Terms & Conditions
All items in Point 6 applies to Point 7, with the addition of the following;
Date Start: 12/04/2019.
To be eligible, you must;
- Submit your kitchen plans to us between April to June 30th 2019. This can be done by visiting our showroom, sending your plans by post or by emails.
- Purchase a kitchen with 5 Siemens appliances from us before December 31st 2019 -this date may change as the offer is only valid for a set amount of time.
What you will get;
- You will receive 1 1 Siemens HB656GBS6B Oven.
Free Siemens Offer Terms
- Only 1 Siemens HB656GBS6B per customer and order placement.
- Plans must be submitted to us between April to June 30th 2019.
- Kitchen order placement with us for a project in 2019 (before Dec 31st).
- Kitchen order must include 5 Siemens appliances.
- This excludes any installation work such as plumbing and electrical installation.
Please email us at info @ smarthaus.co.uk should you wish to receive our master Terms & Conditions